Food Hygiene and Safety
FOOD SAFETY AND HYGIENE
Environmental Health Services Ltd, are an Environmental Health Consultancy, run by Environmental Health Practitioners (Formerly Environmental Health Officers – EHO’s), registered with the Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB), and a voting member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH),
Being Environmental Health Practitioners, we have a working in-depth knowledge mixed with practical experience in enforcing food hygiene / safety legislation within all types food premises, from take-aways to restaurants, hotels and large manufacturing premises working for Local Authority Environmental Health Departments
There are companies out there offering food safety and hygiene help, advice and guidance, but they do not have the in-depth knowledge or working experience of enforcing food hygiene and safety legislation, neither do they have first-hand knowledge or experience on what EHO want or what they are looking at during a food hygiene inspection, unlike us, we do with being Environmental Health Practitioners.
Environmental Health Services Ltd are committed to delivering the highest quality of service possible to our clients and do this partly by ensuring that our consultancy is up to date with the ever-changing Food Legislation and best practices that relate to the industry.
Food safety is becoming increasingly important, as awareness of food safety and hygiene issues have never been higher amongst the public.
The advice being given out by Local Authorities and the Food Standards Agency is becoming increasingly complex and as a successful independent environmental health consultancy, we can help and assist you with a myriad of issues relating to food safety and hygiene.
The benefits of using Environmental Health Services as your food safety consultants include:
- Environmental Health Practitioners with BSC(Hons) in Environmental Health
- Registered Environmental Health Practitioners with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- In-Depth Knowledge of Food Hygiene Legislation
- Practical Experience of enforcing food hygiene Legislation
With our help, guidance and assistance:
- We can help you improve the standards of cleanliness within your premises
- Give you peace of mind knowing that you are compliant with all current food safety and hygiene legislation
- We can develop a food safety culture within your business
- We’ll ensure you staff are well trained and competent in current food hygiene and safety legislation
- Help you reduce food wastage
- Help you with problems with food pests
- Assist in reduction in food complaints
- Help you gain a higher “food Hygiene Rating” following a Local Authority inspections
- And have a “Due-Diligence” defence should the need arise
Being a “one stop” Food Hygiene Consultancy we can also:
- Create bespoke food safety / hygiene systems and documentation.
- Help you to understand and apply the principles of HACCP.
- Help you to deal with enforcement action by local authorities.
- Act as a source of competent and timely advice.
- Carry out unscheduled inspections and audits, to “keep you and your staff on your toes”.
- Provide peace of mind.
- Deliver a full pest control service